Sunday, 1 June 2014

Personal style // The Fedora hat

red telephone booth
wearing: skirt-Primark, hat-c/o Front Row Shop, cardigan-c/o Oasap, shirt-c/o Romwe, boots-Wonder's, bag-Moschino, earrings-c/o The Purple Balloon
and here are a few similar suggestions:

ring candy details
Moschino bag
UK fashion blogger

Hey guys I am alive and I am back! I haven't forgotten this blog but thing is, it is so sunny and lovely lately that I don't want to spend a minute scheduling outfit posts. You know, it's like going through a phase every single blogger has been through before, no?
Considering my blogging absence, Vasileia worried about my little corner in the internet (synonym of the word blog) and insisted we do a photoshooting, as by the time I am writing this post she is already in Greece and she shall be there for the next two months. I reckon she is determined to make me cry from jealously as I will spend most of my time this summer in exotic Aberdeen, while she will be dancing zeibekiko (Greek folk dance with a random pattern of steps) on her attempt to get out of a rocky beach without hurting her feet. (For those of you who are Greeks and are still reading this blog you know exactly what I am talking about).
So currectly I am left alone back in bonnie Scotland with the boy and the rest of the gang. Behold though, next posts are soon to follow as eventually we managed to squeeze more than one outfit photoshoots in an afternoon. Talking about professionalism, right Vasileia?

Hope you are all enjoying this glorious sunny weekend!
Happy JUNE :)

Love,
Anastasia

All photos taken with a Nikon D3100 camera 50mm lens by Vasileia, go like her page HERE




20 comments:

  1. This look is so great! I love love love that hat. But the skirt is my favourite thing. The buttons and pockets are too cute!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mad hatter in me approves of this hat! ;) Welcome baaaack. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. muy guapa ESTOY DE SORTEO EN MI BLOG , OS ESPERO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Badass chocolate cookie in Aberdream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Κούκλα όπως πάντα Αναστασία μου!!!Εχω βάλει στό μάτι μία Nikon,με 60ρη ζούμ!!!
    Καλό μήνα!!Καλό καλοκαίρι!!Φιλάκια!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Δημητρηα μου σε ευχαριστω πολυ!φιλακια

      Delete
  6. Adorable look, I totally love your hat!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so sweet of you Chahrazad, thank you :)

      Delete
  8. Welcome back! I love the hat. What's on your nails? The colour is gorgeous!

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment.
Thank you
♥Anastasia♥ (Twitter: @Natbeesfashion)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...