Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Personal style // Aberdeen street style

street style
wearing: shirt-Gap, biker jacket-c/o Romwe (last seen HERE and HERE), jeans-Topshop, bag-c/o Oasap, hat-c/o Front Row Shop, sandals-Asos
and here are a few similar suggestions:
street style
street style
street style
street style
Last week, Vasileia and I decided to have a spontaneous photo shooting during our lunch break and what a better place to do it than the Spring Gardens one of the most beautiful locations to visit in Aberdeen! Being extremely happy about the sunny weather I wore my new sandals and white shirt from Gap. Looking back at these pictures I see what a successful outfit a simple white shirt and a pair of black jeans can make. The hat was a last minute addition, as I was experiencing a bad hair day (you can thank my long lab work days for this).
What I have managed to enjoy during these past days of my absence from the blogsphere is baking loads of different stuff, visiting the Botanical gardens for an evening drinks event and working out a lot in order to get my bikini body on time for the summer holidays. I have some photo shootings lined up for the next couple of weeks so I hope you are still here with me :)

Love,
Anastasia

All photos taken with a Nikon D3100 camera 50mm lens by Vasileia, go like her page HERE



28 comments:

  1. i love your sandals and the whole look ! perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your hat. Fabulous sandals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Topshop.pk A simple solution to all your shopping needs. We bring to your doorstep a simple way to buy from Pakistan's largest selection of products and services
    Check out this awesome T-shirt @ Topshop.pk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic combo. Love the jacket, it's a stunner! And these sandals are amazing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look, it's super simple yet stylish, and that jacket- I need it in my life!
    Great blog!
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely outfit, I looove your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love so much your lovely biker

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great outfit - I will never get bored of a good biker jacket and those jeans are SO nice!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your hat. Fabulous sandals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the way you dress style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
    HotCurrentAffairs

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment.
Thank you
♥Anastasia♥ (Twitter: @Natbeesfashion)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...