Weekend // Life

all pictures taken from my instagram follow me as @natbeesfashion or click here

Clockwise:
This weekend I promised myself that I will get some rest but it didn't happen...
Tiramisu overdose with Ottavia, Stoyka and Gwen on Saturday morning-is there a better way to start your weekend-  followed by a chai tea latte at Starbucks, and a house party later on at night. Sunday morning dealing with a heavy hangover I headed to the beach and then the International market with the girls. I got some sausages and gluten free cakes for my family. Can't see the time to go back home!

How did you spent your weekend?
Love,
Anastasia

12 comments

  1. Your Instagram account is gorgeous! Beautiful photos.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute impressions! thanks for sharing!
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! You look lovely!!!!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures! You always look like you're having so much fun :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life in England is perfect!!Keep spreading the insta-love girl!!

    George
    Fashion Royals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks George! Life is perfect anywhere as long as you have the right people around you :)
      p.s: Aberdeen is in Scotland
      xx

      Delete
  7. Living it to the fullest, don't you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm that Tiramisu looks yummy! Great pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weekend's life is usually good. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment.
Thank you
♥Anastasia♥ (Twitter: @Natbeesfashion)

© Natbee's

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig